Sunday 24 March 2019

Mariza's garage

My friend Mariza Beraldi, who lives in Randwick, was really kind to offer me hospitality in her own flat when I arrived in Sydney in November 2017. Mariza and I had first met and became fast friends in September 1981, when I migrated to Australia.

After I moved back to Brazil, Mariza was kind enough to let me keep some of my 'junk' in her garage. Now, 18 years later, I went down to her garage to get rid of my old stuff. Once I was down there I decided to tidy the place up and took some photos:

Mariza keeps old stuff in her garage...
That massive arm-chair once belonged to Mirian Pinho-Rosa who gave to Mariza when she and Edson went to Japan where they spent most of the 1980s. 
Randwick, 23rd March 2018. 
23rd March 2018 - it was a very bright and windy Autumn day; I hardly finished sweeping garage floor and dead leaves were blown in again... 

Mariza lives on the top floor... 

Mariza walks down the foot-path where Isabella's Spot, Italian sea-food restarant stands, in Randwick. 


No comments:

Post a Comment